-->

Friday 16 November 2012

Children in Need! / Quick Hello!

Hey my old Panda Pals!

Pingu83846 here!

I guess many of you have moved on... Found other websites, forgotten about Pandanda or forgotten about the internet even...

I'll keep posting the occasional post every now and then...

But now for some other stuff!

 

Today is Children in Need! Tonight on BBC 1 is Children in Need where different celebs do different things on stage to raise money to help the children in need. In many Primary Schools or maybe even other school you wore spots to school and brought in a pound?



In my school which is Secondary School (High School) we just went in as normal with some money to spend. Different forms did different stools. Our form did a bake sale and I bought in many cupcakes decorated with lots of things. Some I did as a Pudsey face. I'll see if one day I can get the photo I took of them and put them on this blog for everyone to see. The stools were out at lunch but unfortunately, I had my guitar lesson through lunch and all the cakes got sold out. Our form raised about £70 !!!!!!!

 

Matt Baker from Country File, The One Show and many other things did the Richshaw Challenge. All you need to do is text the word: TEAM to 70705 to donate 5 pounds to Children in Need!

 

Well I'll speak to you some time soon for sure!
~Pingu, Safe and Goofy

No comments:

Post a Comment