-->

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Pingu83846 Memory from Email is on Pandanda Henry's Blog!

Hey Pandas!

Guess what?! My (Pingu83846) little part from an email is on Henry's Blog on his Memories Page!
Many other pandas memories are on there too!
There are also a couple of memory videos too! The videos are very good and the memories are very nice too!

Here is what Henry took from my email and put on his memories page on his blog!

Pingu83846
I am Pingu83846 on Pandanda.  I joined on the 8th of January 2010 when I was 8 years old. Today it is the 22nd of October 2012. I am now 11 years old and I have been playing Pandanda for nearly 3 years. I have loved Pandanda for those years.


I have many memories on Pandanda. On the day I joined, I met a panda called Sammy19. We met in East Market Street.  I also met Buxton in Bear Hollow. We have been friends since a few weeks of being on Pandanda. Also Safe99 I met on Pandanda in Willow,  Bear Hollow, on the right side of the fountain. We met in April 2011. Safe99 is now Safe9999. I have lots of great friends on Pandanda like Sunnyday55, Alex55333, Goofyericson, Omma14, Pannu25, Sissyiscool and many more!


We want to say thank you to the Pandanda Designers for making Pandanda look absolutely amazing and wonderful! Thank you to the Pandanda Moderators for coming on and chatting to us pandas and playing games with us. Also, thanks for making sure Pandanda is keeping well and nobody is being bad! Thank you to Sheriff Steele for making sure Pandanda is a great safe place where nobody can worry about anything!


Most of all... Thank you so much to Henry who made Pandanda, who came online to talk to pandas, organized things on Pandanda, writing your blog always up to date so pandas could see what is happening in Pandanda, you brought us pandas together and the best thing of all, you made Pandanda! Thank you to the rest who made Pandanda!


Some people actually spend whole days on the site you all made! I know it sounds a bit sad sitting in front of a computer screen all day, but they actually LOVE Pandanda and they spend ages on it! Doing quests, looking after dragons, chatting to friends, buying things, selling things, decorating themselves, decorating their treehouse and much more!
Goodbye... Pandanda... You will always be in my heart... everybody's heart..




 Well, it's Halloween today so... Happy Halloween!
~Pingu, Safe and Goofy 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete