-->

Saturday 23 February 2013

Blog Easter Theme!

Hey Guys!

Still missing Pandanda? I sure am! I miss all the quests and it's around the time the snow melts and spring time would reach Pandanda. But I have another blog called SmallWorlds Console. The owner is Abi Cook the 4th (she is Pingu83846!)

Anyway, I came to write to you to say that the Easter Theme on the blog is all up and running! We know it's still not really Easter time (although all the shops have Easter Eggs already! I even bought mini ones in London!), but we though we could get it up and running. Sorry that we didn't do the Valentines Theme. We lost the header, it was saved on Pingu's old laptop. Luckly, I (Pingu) went on yesterday and emailed them to myself so that I can open them on my new laptop or the computer at my Dad's!
Are you wondering why we didn't just put up the header and background for when there was no special events nearby? Well, we just did it because we though we could get you excited for Easter early!


Happy Early Easter Guys!
~Pingu, Safe and Goofy

No comments:

Post a Comment