-->

Monday 24 December 2012

Pandanda Christmas

Hey Guys!

Sorry about the header and background disappearing! I will deal with it ASAP!

Sooo excited! Guess what? It's Christmas Eve! So that means... it's Christmas tomorrow! Woop! What are you hoping to get? Comment below!
I am hoping to get a brand new laptop! It's not that I want one (well I do but that's not the main reason I'm hoping to get one) I actually need one. My netbook is really slow, crashes every 5 minutes, takes 5 minutes to load.... A lot more than that, but I won't list them all! I;m also hoping for some summer clothing and accessories for the family holiday next year!
 I also need a couple more winter clothing to for now!


I thought I could just remind you about the time we had at Christmas on Pandanda.
The land was covered with snow, giant snow globe in East Market Street, Christmas and Winter Clothing in the Clothing Co., Christmas Caroling, Henry Visits, Christmas and Winter themed TreeHouses and much more!
 Here are some pictures...













XxFrostyxX

amy1995
jordy456
NyraNyra
Penguitt
 






Merry Christmas!
~Pingu, Safe and Goofy

No comments:

Post a Comment