-->

Monday 29 October 2012

SmallWorlds Console / Moving On!

Dear Panda Pals,

Pandanda has shut down...
But Pingu and Safe's PD Console will remain open. But... the main blog I will post about it my blog 'SmallWorlds Console'
I do it with Safe and Goofy. On SmallWorlds Safe9999 is Safe Bob. Goofyercison is Aishwarya Muralidhar. I am Abi Cook the 4th.

I have started the blog before but never done it as well as this blog. So I will re-open it. If you have a SmallWorlds account, there will be a party at 'Hoteles Elba Sara' 31st of October 2012 at 9:00AM British Time. Another party at 8:30AM British Time on that same day but at 'Waterfall Beach'

Our link to SmallWorlds Console is: http://smallworldsconsole.blogspot.co.uk/

To join SmallWorlds you have to be 13 or older, but if you really want to join, just claim you are older. Nobody will know. Don't worry, it's completely safe, but if you are under 13, I suggest ask your parents for permission first. I am 11 by the way hehe.

I hope I will see you again sometime panda pals!
~Pingu83846, Safe9999 and Goofyericson
x

No comments:

Post a Comment