-->

Monday 22 October 2012

A GoodBye E-Mail To Henry

Dear The Pandanda Team,

Please do not send an auto reply to this e-mail. Please send an actually written reply.

I am sending this e-mail because of many sad pandas including me. We all care about Pandanda. Each time I log into Pandanda, there are lots of pandas in Bear Hollow saying things such as, "Save Pandanda!" or "Pandanda lives forever!" Anything like that.

I am Pingu83846 on Pandanda. The e-mail I joined Pandanda with was pingu83846@hotmail.co.uk, but I was only 8 and it got dodgy e-mails so I changed to abi-cook2011@hotmail.co.uk. I joined on the 8th of January 2010 when I was 8 years old. Today it is the 22nd of October 2012. I am now 11 years old and I have been playing Pandanda for nearly 3 years. I have loved Pandanda for those years.
I have many memories on Pandanda. On the day I joined, I met a panda called Sammy19. We met in East Market Street.
I also met Buxton in Bear Hollow. We have been friends since a few weeks of being on Pandanda.
Also Safe99 I met on Pandanda in Willow, Bear Hollow, on the right side of the fountain. We met in April 2011. Safe99 is now Safe9999.
I have lots of great friends on Pandanda like Safe9999, Buxton, Sammy19, Sunnyday55, Alex55333, Goofyericson, Omma14, Pannu25, Sissyiscool and many more!
Safe9999 is one of my greatest friends now because of Pandanda. I know him so well, we have got really close, all because of your website. :)

Pandanda cares for you. There are some pictures attached to this e-mail.

I want to say some thank-you's from Pandanda and I.
We want to say thank you to the Pandanda Designers for making Pandanda look absolutely amazing and wonderful!
Thank you to the Pandanda Moderators for coming on and chatting to us pandas and playing games with us. Also, thanks for making sure Pandanda is keeping well and nobody is being bad!
Thank you to Sheriff Steele for making sure Pandanda is a great safe place where nobody can worry about anything!
Most of all... Thank you so much to Henry who made Pandanda, who came online to talk to pandas, organized things on Pandanda, writing your blog always up to date so pandas could see what is happening in Pandanda, you brought us pandas together and the best thing of all, you made Pandanda!
Thank you to the rest who made Pandanda!

Some people actually spend whole days on the site you all made! I know it sounds a bit sad sitting in front of a computer screen all day, but they actually LOVE Pandanda and they spend ages on it! Doing quests, looking after dragons, chatting to friends, buying things, selling things, decorating themselves, decorating their treehouse and much more!

Some pandas are saying Disney should buy Pandanda. If you and the rest of Pandanda Team really can't afford to keep Pandanda going, maybe they should. We will of course miss you, but it could be our only hope for pandas to stay together.

If Pandanda ever did come back, will we still have all our pandas? Because I would hate to start getting my things and trying to find all those same friends all over again! Many pandas think the same.

Many pandas have just given up since Pandanda is closing. They are either quitting early or doing anything else that they don't care about because they are so depressed about Pandanda closing.

Many Pandanda blogs are closing though too. But my blog Pingu and Safe's PD Console is staying up always, for memories. I own the blog with Safe9999 and Goofyericson helps us. This is the link:  http://pinguandsafespdconsole.blogspot.co.uk/

I hope this email makes a difference, that's what this e-mail is for. It's supposed to be touching and it's supposed to make a difference.

If I had 50 million dollars or any dollars at all, I would somehow send them too you. Unfortunately, I am in England so it would be pounds and I'm only 11 so I wouldn't know how.

Please reply to this message and please don't do auto reply...

I understand you can't keep it going since you don't have enough money. But I want to let you all know how much we all care for you all. :)

I wish you all good luck with your money and your future jobs. Pandanda was a great time.


But now it's time to say goodbye...
Sincerely
Pingu83846 and the rest of Pandanda...

Goodbye... Pandanda...
You will always be in my heart... everybody's heart...
xxx

1 comment: